WINTER BUNDLE - SUMMER AND AUTUMN SOWING - ALL SOILS
The bag contains:
- 12 varieties of winter vegetables SUITABLE FOR ALL SOILS, clayey, mixed, or sandy, for summer and autumn sowing
- Sicilian Violet Cauliflower
- Black Tuscan Kale
- Rhubarb Chard
- Verza Iron Head Cabbage
- Drunken Lettuce
- Purple Kohlrabi
- Brunswick Cabbage
- Chiarino Fennel
- Catalgona Chicory
- Broccoli all'Ollio
- Turnip from Milan
- Black Crow Spinach
- A complete vegetable garden up to 200 square mt, the seeds can be kept and stored in their sachets for the following year. All seeds are reproducible, no F1 Hybrids.
- They come in a jute bag treated with essential oils to keep unwanted insects away.
- They also come with a desiccant bag that contains NATURAL CLAY which, unlike Silica Gel, is renewable and helps keep moisture away from your seeds for longer shelf life
- Bundles save more than 50% compared to buying single varieties.
- ALL VARIETIES ARE REPRODUCIBLE FOR FUTURE YEARS
For the loose and well worked soils we propose the WINTER bundle - LOOSE SOILS
ALL SOILS WINTER BUNDLE
In the ALL SOILS Winter Bundle you will find 15 winter varieties, to be sown in summer and autumn. All ancient, very easy to cultivate, available in two collections: one for all types of soil (this one) and another one suitable for loose and well worked soils.
A complete vegetable garden, from all around Italy; Sicily with its Violet Cauliflower, Milano's Turnip, Black Kale from Tuscany, and the rare Broccoli all'Ollio (oiled) a very productive variety whose leaves are consumed. There are also some other special ones for a versatile winter diet: the purple Kohlrabi totally edible, leaves and head; the ancient and beautiful Rhubarb Chard, delicious and perfect in many recipes. Of course "chicory" cannot be absent from any health garden, hence we have included the Jagged/Dented Catalogna plus one of the best lettuces we have cultivated, the Drunken Lettuce from Trento.
For those more passionate growers you can add some more varietes to your garden available on our site.
WINTER BUNDLES for summer and autumn sowing will provide you with a complete healthy winter veggie garden thanks to Brassicaceas, which hold important nutritional properties: vitamins to protect us, especially C and A, Sulforaphane, and anthocyanins to counteract free radicals and help keeping us younger. These veggies contain more Iron than meat, and vitamin C to help its absorption, along with Folic Acid which contributes to the production of red blood cells. Moreover, they contain Calcium and lots of fibre to help bones and gut health.
By cultivating and consuming the varieties in our WINTER BUNDLE you will guarantee a healthy and tasty winter, because the brassicaceas are also great on the table. In addition, the great variety will allow you to have a long, diverse harvest, for many different recipes.